Jeffries Court Reporting, Inc. has upgraded to PDF-it for all of our transcript and exhibit processing.
- The only software that's needed to view these files is a current version of Adobe Reader, which is already installed on most computers. You can also get the most current version here.
- For files and exhibits too large to email, PDF-it uses E-Link for electronic distribution.
- All PDF-it transcript bundles come with a text file, or Amicus, for ease of compatibility with most office software, including Trial Director.
- Because these are .PDFs, anyone can view them with a smart phone (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) or other mobile device.
- District court, Federal court and the Supreme court do not accept E-Tran.
- Most questions can be answered by reading the very informative FAQ.